Standard Terms of Business
- The services provided by Inner Profit (IP) to its clients are advice and guidance on the process of Communication and Leadership.
- Such advice and guidance is imparted through activities, which include training (the programs) and Keynotes (the events) as devised and developed by IP from time to time.
- IP has developed various documents, manuals, books, videos, products and training items such as participant program notes and related written materials (the materials), which it has produced for the presentation marketing and implementation of the programs and events.
- The programs and the materials are protected by copyright and are the property of IP. Unless IP has given prior approval in writing, their contents are not to be disclosed to third parties or copied or used for any purpose other than the implementation of the programs or events.
- Recording of a program or the reproduction of any materials is strictly not permitted.
- IP is not liable for the non-performance or delays in performance if caused by circumstances outside of its control.
- The agreement entered into between IP and a client and evidenced in writing under the hand of one of the IP Principals or Officers contains the whole of the agreed terms and conditions and cannot be altered except in writing signed by both parties.
- As the services provided by IP are limited to offering advice and guidance in the process of communication and leadership the client acknowledges that it is solely responsible for the delivery of any communication and that IP is not responsible for the results of any communication undertaken by the client or for any loss or damage whatsoever to the clients business or commercial interests arising therefrom or directly or indirectly out of the services rendered by the client and the liability of IP arising directly or indirectly out of the services rendered by IP or its consultants or such other persons is limited to Australian $5000 however such loss or damage may have been caused.
- Unless otherwise agreed a date will be held for a client for the delivery of services for a period of 7 days. Confirmation must be received from the client within that period to secure that date. When a date is confirmed a deposit may be required.
- Where an unconfirmed date is held and another client requests the same date, IP will provide 24 hours’ notice to the original holder to confirm or release the dates.
- Where more than 2 dates are held for the same event a minimum of 10% deposit may be required
Terms of Payment
- IP activities include training programs based on agreed total professional fees and events assignments based on agreed hourly or daily rates.
- Compensation for IP facilitators out of pocket expenses is normally quoted in addition to professional fees and includes accommodation, living expenses and, air/ground travel costs. Clients will provide accommodation and business class travel for IP consultants.
- Documentation and materials costs are included in the quoted fees.
- Total facilitator travel time more than four hours will attract charges at 50% of daily rates. However, IP may absorb travel time if it is less then 10% of total assignment time.
- IP professional fees, expenses and assignment requirements are formalised in correspondence confirming the specific services to be rendered.
- A deposit of 50% of the professional fee may be required to secure a confirmed booking for a program or event. An invoice for the deposit and details of final payment requirements will be included with the confirmation communication.
- Should a client wish to cancel or postpone a confirmed booking, no charge will be made provided IP is given at least six weeks’ notice. Thereafter IP will make all reasonable efforts to reschedule activities to mitigate against loss of time. If this cannot be achieved, IP reserves the right to charge the full professional fee for cancelled booking and 50% professional fee for postponed bookings.
- When programs or events are confirmed within six weeks of commencement, the client accepts full responsibility for the implications of the cancellation policy.
- A booking on the program will be made upon receipt of a registration form. On receipt of payment, attendance will be considered confirmed.
- Payment in full is required prior to attendance at the event.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the Facilitator is unable to conduct a program, participants will be offered attendance at a subsequent event or a full refund.
- Where a participant is unable to attend the program, the following cancellation fees apply:
- Cancellation is allowed up to 14 days before the event without penalty
- 50% of program fee if cancelled within 7-13 days of the event
- 80% of program fee if cancelled within 2-6 days of the event
- 100% of program fee if within 0-1 day of the event
In certain circumstances, and following discussion, the booking may be carried forward to a subsequent event